Pages

09 December 2018

Bittersweet Samba

Bitter Sweet Samba


PS - I was surprised to see the word HOME superscripted in my text. I used the caps-lock to type this.  Might have to see about some adjusting.  It's times like this that I wish I had some knowledge of such things.  Suggestions are welcome.

PPS - still looking for mail correspondents.  See my post - Fixing a Hole  Give an e-mail address, or if you're brave your postal address, and I'll send my postal address to you.            Still waiting on yours John Cooper :)

4 comments:

  1. It's usually pretty easy to adjust the caps lock. If you look, you'll see that the lock hooks onto some piece that can probably be moved up and down by loosening a screw or two. You want to get it to a point where the lock still unhooks immediately when you push the shift key, but it holds the carriage far enough up to avoid the "superscripting."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard, I'll take a look under the hood.

      Delete
  2. That's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of to that way. Must be a mathematics machine. :D

      Delete