Pages

02 September 2018

Typing Assignment

One of my favorite YouTube channels belongs to Joe Van Cleave.  He has a monthly feature of Typing Assignments.  He gives a prompt and then sets the viewers off to write up and post to his channel.  The caveat is that it has to be typed on a typewriter.  Very cool when you get right down to it.  Since moving to type writers, I find I focus better on my work.  Something about connecting mind and body that I find is a very satisfying way to create and it lets me enjoy my love of things old and past.

I encourage you to visit the channel and participate in this month's assignment.


Here is mine:

2 comments:

  1. A couple of things come to mind. 1) I want to know what happened to the man! 2) Your typewriter was born in 1974. It’s my age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would too. He was completely gone when I got back. Leaves a lot to the imagination, eh?

    That was a happy coincidence re the typewriter. Just got another this past Friday from 1975. One for each of you.

    ReplyDelete